- Our practices are capped to ensure an age-based ratio of athletes to coaches and support staff who can ensure social distancing occurs where possible.
- All participants must self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and will be required to verify whether or not they or any members of their household or anyone with whom they've been in contact have symptoms before attending sessions.
- If an athlete tests positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, the Director of Coaching or Executive Director will notify other wrestlers and parents present at the practice about a possible exposure without releasing details about the individual exposed.
- Many of our sessions will be split between locations and athletes will stay in the same groups to minimize exposure risks.
- All athletes, coaches, and staff members will receive a daily temperature scan with a no-touch, infrared thermometer.
- Wrestling facilities are deep-cleaned on a frequent basis with a special solution certified to destroy COVID and other viruses and bacteria. There is no shared equipment and we ask parents to assist our efforts by cleaning personal equipment after each practice.
- There will be hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol at every session and participants will be asked to apply sanitizer upon entry and during breaks
- We appreciate our parents' desire to be present during practices, but due to limited space in our wrestling room and a desire to keep the schools we utilize as free of contact as possible, we ask that parents remain outside. We will share our daily progress with a constant stream of communication via personal e-mail to our program members from our coaches and by sharing video clips and pictures on our social media channels.
- There are no shared drinking containers. Players must come prepared with plenty of water.
- There is absolutely no penalty for a missed practice due to illness, now more than ever taking extra health precautions is considered by the Florida Prime Sports community to be a vital quality in a good teammate.